Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exporting dwg with index color

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
muffii
193 Views, 0 Replies

Exporting dwg with index color

Hi,

I have a problem with exporting dwg with index colors. I'm using Layers tab and setting there some colors for my export. Everything works asides of columns. I have noticed a problem with filters. I have a filter that colors sections of my columns and walls on a view. When i set color of RGB (because setting index color is impossible) 214, 214, 214 which translates to color 254 in index color - it keeps on translating it to color number 9 which is basic gray and 254 is other kind of gray but I need exactly that one. I have switched off that filter and now walls get exporter with color 254 which I have overriden while exporting. However, it doesn't work with columns, they are keep changinf to color 9. I have noticed that difference between walls and columns is the fact that columns have field "Construction material" and it has again some grey color here. How can I turn this off not making everything disappear? Or how can I make Revit translate RGB color to index color well? Is there some file that specifies it? I'm using Revit 2021.

Thanks a lot.

Tags (4)
Labels (4)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report