Revit Structure Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Structure Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Structure topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

analytical model not found

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
alikdi26
4134 Views, 6 Replies

analytical model not found

2022-08-03 (1).png

i cant see any analytical plan/view in my rvt 2020 version i enabled in vg options and i tried to make it by duplicating view but when applying template settings there is also no option to select structural 

i tried it in structural template in the photo there is only floor plan

i cant see analytical model in view templates too

[screenshot attached]

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Jason.P
in reply to: alikdi26

Have you tried, when you go in to your View Template, edit v/g overrides analytical then in your V/G settings under Analytical Model Categories, make sure the Show analytical model categories in this view is checked. That would be my first suggestion. let me know how it goes. 

anasettings.JPG

Jason Peters
BIM Manager
Autodesk Expert Elite Alumni
Message 3 of 7
alikdi26
in reply to: Jason.P

2022-08-04 (4).png

2022-08-04 (7).png

 first f all im am a student and very thankful to your responds

sir, here first prt scr that is selected structural temp 

and i got the discipline as arch. or coordinates never got structural discipline. its always like that when opening struct temp

as u said i did your suggestions already. i ticked ok in vg [ analytcl tool opt]  

& i tried to make a duplicate 3d view and renamed as analytical view then i unchecked all other opt in vg except analytical opt i got some thin layer over my slab and colums,bm,walls... 

but the exact analysis visual is not able to see as in the tutorials like the separated  diffrent colors {sky blue ,brown , idk how can i mention here}

everybody replying that analytical view is automatically generating stuff

but in mine its not like that 

only visble the levels like 

level 1

lvel2

level 3.....

what i want is 

level 1

level 1 -analytical

level 2

level2 - analytical

i tried my best but failed 

im self learning bim

student kindly respond

Message 4 of 7
Jason.P

First thing you will need to do, is uncheck the half tone in your V/G over ride, that will make sure your analytical model stands out better.  then in your Model categories under Structure, check halftone for everything, and that will make your physical modeled elements lighter and turn your transparency down a bit. 

JasonP_0-1659646525176.png

JasonP_1-1659646620164.png

Jason Peters
BIM Manager
Message 5 of 7
alikdi26

thanks sir ,i did it .is there any sense for asking your personal contact options for queries and to learn bim options myself in its own right way.

as i told im am civil. engg. grad. im working but learning bim myself .so i have to ask this help for my easy learn

Message 6 of 7
Jason.P

Sure I will send you a message with my email address in it. 

Please accept my response as the "accept solution". 

Cheers

JP

Jason Peters
BIM Manager
Message 7 of 7
jrobertoavca
in reply to: Jason.P

Hello Jason! Im using Revit 2023 and im experiencing the same issues, is there any way you could help me out? I cant see any analytical member in the respected 3D view, doesn't matter what overrides I check, the analytical view is empty.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators