Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using revit without magicad

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
furkanbuharikeskin
221 Views, 3 Replies

using revit without magicad

Ekran Alıntısıfffff.PNG

Hello, good afternoon, I have a question I'm wondering. how can we see the flow rate through the pipes in revit 2021 heating systems? without magicad. gonderdigim fotograf revit 2019 is also a drawing learned by registering an account with magicad. can I do this without magicad?

 how can I show the flow rate I wrote on the radiator on the pipes?

furkanbuharikeskin_1-1659533204245.png

what kind of parameter should I use?

Tags (2)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dyp4f
in reply to: furkanbuharikeskin

Of course you can have the flow rates in pipes. You don't need MagiCAD for that.

Just model your network with the pipes and the mechanical equipment (i.e. radiators) and use the "Duct/Pipe Sizing" tool.

Any well formed hydronic network without disconnects will show the flow rates generated by radiators in every pipe segment, first via System Inspector, and then if you wish you can also tag the pipes with the flow rates.

Message 3 of 4
furkanbuharikeskin
in reply to: dyp4f

can you explain it with a picture or video?
Message 4 of 4
dyp4f
in reply to: furkanbuharikeskin

Yes sure.

Look below at a screenshot showing a simple hydronic supply/return pipe network connecting some radiators.

I prepared this quickly using pipe Analytical Connections and an OOTB Radiator family.

Revit - flow in pipes.JPG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators