Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access published model that shows as a broken Revit icon in BIM 360

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Douglas.Colaco
311 Views, 0 Replies

Unable to access published model that shows as a broken Revit icon in BIM 360

Hi guys,

I'm a bit new to Revit but learning more and more everyday. Ran into an issue with BIM 360 recently. 

I'm getting a greyed out icon besides a published MEP project. The Architect is able to link to it and we are able to work with it as a central model like usual but it doesn't allow us to access the 3D view and sheets from the BIM360 website. 

The error is as described here: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles...

I have changed my Publish settings to just the 3D view and removed all the sheets and it still doesn't work after republishing. I also deleted the file from BIM360 and re collaborated with a copy and that didn't help either. I have 4 other linked models that are overlayed. Not sure what is causing the issue and i am afraid to purge the project as i have read that that could cause more issues. 

This may have started happening after we had an issue where none of us could open the project due to an error with two elements that none of us were owners on for some reason. I used a backup from the Local Central model stored on my local drive. I deleted the project on 360 and then re-collaborated with the backup and i think its been having this issue since then. 

Any idea how to troubleshoot it?

Thanks! 

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators