Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedules from revit link

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pavol_kostelnik
279 Views, 4 Replies

Schedules from revit link

Hello,

I have problem with schedules of rooms/spaces. I am working in MEP model and I have linked architectual file.

They have some rooms at this file, with informations which are shown to theirs schedules. These informations / parameters are shared parameters which I can´t schedule in my MEP model. 

If I create spaces in my model, it only copy number and name of rooms at architectual model. It means I can schedule only this types of parameter. I really don´t want create new parameters and assign it to my spaces and manually create and write all information. This would cost lot of time.

Is there any solution to this problem? Can I copy or assign all parameters with values to my MEP model rooms/spaces from architectual link?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Have you ticked the "Include elements in links" option in the room schedule?

iainsavage_0-1719834265761.png

Message 3 of 5

I did. But this parameters in title text (PATRO, SEKCE, ČÍSLO MÍSTN.) are not showing in available fields in schedule.

Message 4 of 5

I found this video in which the element is tab-selected from the link, copied to clipboard, pasted into host file and brings across the shared parameters as well. Not tried it, don't know if it works and not sure if it can be used for rooms but give it a go and see how you get on:

https://screencast.autodesk.com/Embed/Timeline/ea6a7072-5cdf-485a-8a3d-147ec6f45349?_ga=2.80292631.1...

Message 5 of 5

Yeah, great it works. I just copied one room from linked model. Shared parameters from linked model were copied too and I could schedule them. Thank you so much 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report