Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanitary Systems

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
167 Views, 4 Replies

Sanitary Systems

Good Afternoon, I am having some issues with trying to create A Sanitary System. if there is anyone that can help me that would be Great. My Problem is that i am working on a 4-story building and when i go through the process to create a system say on the 4th floor and I grab the fixtures that i want on the system My view range for the 4th floor is top 14'-0 and bottom at 0'-0" just to be able to see just the 4th floor. when I connect the piping my fixture is reading its elevation from the ground floor and is telling me my connection point is like 40' above ground level. I can not get this to change and i can not create any sort of a piping system. can some one give me some suggestions on how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Todd A Shoote | Plumbing Designer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204

direct: 503.382.2692
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: todd_s@ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I would try a couple things.
1) Hit F9 and open your 'System Browser'. Make sure you do not already have a sanitary system under the plumbing. I have ran into this issue where I cannot lay out a path b/c my earlier attempts were done incorrectly.
2) Click a plumbing fixture and instead of 'Add Equipment', click 'Edit System'. Pick Sanitary, then 'select equipment' from the left design bar.
3) Change your view range to view everything. Click a plumbing fixture, then the sunglasses at the bottom view control bar. Select 'Isolate category'. Click the sunglasses again and hit apply/....etc.
Let me know if any of this helps.
Message 3 of 5
KyleB_Autodesk

This sounds like a good case for our Autodesk Support team. Have you logged this so they can inspect your model?

Kyle B

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Not as of yet. I still need to try what the suddestion that was given to me earlier today but have had no time yet. How do I go about logging this into Autodesk?
Message 5 of 5
KyleB_Autodesk

Todd,
You first need to set up a Subscription Center account, which your IT/CAD Manager should be able to help with. After you have an account set up, then it's Help->Create Support request.

HTH,
Kyle B

Kyle Bernhardt
Director
Building Design Strategy
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators