Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert calculation table with formula

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dipen609
710 Views, 3 Replies

Insert calculation table with formula

I have table with formula( fixture unit calculation). I want to insert table with formula in drafting view so that I can plot it into the sheet. It has couple of multiplication, addition etc. What is the best way to doing it. I have attached screenshot which I have created in AutoCAD. The table is fairly long.  Thank you

Labels (3)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: dipen609

you can try to create a new legend and import cad, pdf, jpeg files and can drag to different title block sheets? thanks

3.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
iainsavage
in reply to: dipen609

Can you not just use a standard Revit schedule which displays and totalises the fixture unit values pulled from the families? Revit will do the calculation for you and update it immediately if anything changes in your model. The schedule can then be placed on any (and on multiple) sheets.

Message 4 of 4

In the schedules you could create the formula to aritmetics and boolean opertaions in the similar way  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report