Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find a way to constrain the union base and top base rightly to two reference plane without constraining to much the model.

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
mzmaso90
116 Views, 1 Reply

Find a way to constrain the union base and top base rightly to two reference plane without constraining to much the model.

mzmaso90_0-1689326379399.png

mzmaso90_1-1689326392227.png

In the way to create a duct family tee, with transiction  fitting duct, circular   into a T-Junction rectangular, I need to overcome the acknowledge of these reference planes behaviour, more than what I understood online reading the   autodesk manual and become a skilled in  making parameters and T junction Duct. 

As you can see, is not properly created. I tried to constrain, equally, each side of circular form to the referenced plane,  But I still do not understand why shapes are not well constrained. Anyone could help me? <i attached the .rfa family

Best Regards 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ToanDN
in reply to: mzmaso90

Turn on centerpoint for the circle and constrain it.

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators