Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filled Region on Vertical Ductwork

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BSchreiberAW4J9
167 Views, 3 Replies

Filled Region on Vertical Ductwork

Hello everyone. I was given a task and was wondering if anyone had any solutions. I was wondering if there was a way to assign filled regions to ductwork. So when looking at a vertical section of duct from top down it has a specific filled region. For example here is a picture of what I am currently doing to get around this problem. I was wondering if there was a way to make Revit do this all by itself without me having to draw a filled region to get the desired effect. If anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated. The picture on the left is what I need the ductwork to look like in order to get the correct meaning, and the picture on the right is what the ductwork currently looks like default from Revit.

BSchreiberAW4J9_0-1666195915493.pngBSchreiberAW4J9_1-1666195931823.png

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
RSomppi
in reply to: BSchreiberAW4J9

Rise/Drop symbols are available here:

Rise-Drop Symbols.png

Message 3 of 4
BSchreiberAW4J9
in reply to: RSomppi

When I go into the type properties, I do not have an option for rise / drop as seen in this screenshot. Another question is can you create your own custom rise / drop symbols?

BSchreiberAW4J9_0-1666197919239.png

Message 4 of 4
RSomppi
in reply to: BSchreiberAW4J9

You need to be in Duct Systems and no, you cannot create your own.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report