Revit MEP Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit MEP Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit MEP topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Annotation symbol for fitting/accessories

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
t-huuphuoc
125 Views, 1 Reply

Family Annotation symbol for fitting/accessories

I want to create single line drawing in revit. So I create annotation symbol for fitting/accessories and "detail level"  in "Coarse" mode. I want annotation symbol for fitting/accessories to be able scaled according to the mode "Use annot.Scale for single line fittings" in "Mechanical setting" .And it's shape is not changed according to the drawing scale. I have 2 ways:

1. Create a "Generic annotation " and import it to Fitting/Accessories family. It's quite good. But there is a problem . It  doesn't resize according to the mode "Use annot.Scale for single line fittings". 

2.I use"Model line" to create  annotation symbol for fitting/accessories. It can resize according to the mode "Use annot.Scale for single line fittings".  But when i changed drawing scale, shape of annotation symbol for fitting/accessories was changed.It's not pretty and the shape isn't the same.

If anyone has any ideas for this topic, please comment below. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
fabiosato
in reply to: t-huuphuoc

Hello,

The Use Annotation Scale, sets the corresponding parameter in fittings and accessories when they are placed in the model, but after they are in the model, they don´t change each component setting, you will have to do it manually.

fabiosato_0-1689421141947.png

Fábio Sato
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators