Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text export consistency - superscript inconsistency

Text export consistency - superscript inconsistency

After all the amazing improvements in text formating Revit has introduced back in 2017 version, there are still some issues to address.

In this case I will show the case I've detected regarding superscript text export.

I exported the commum "m2" having the "2" as a superscript in all formats we usually use: dwg; dwf; pdf.

The result is not the same in any of the 3 cases:

- dwg: the "2" gets it's own separate text entity, spliting the frases; usually there are not exactly in the original place

- dwf: that was a suprise, I was expecting it to be the same as pdf (witch means correct) but, in fact, in this case it was the worst result I have ever seen.

- pdf: as this one is a virtual printer it print the correct aspect. (I'm still interested in a built-in pdf exporter to allow export the layer information!!!; it's mandatory for many city halls)

Attached I have print screens of all 3 export options, and the original revit text, so you can understand the issue.

I hope you can correct this as soon as possible.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report