Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revisions - Additional rows per Revision Sequence

Revisions - Additional rows per Revision Sequence

Revisions currently only allow one row of information for each sequence number.

I would like to list multiple changes/revisions under one revision.  So it would be great to have the option to add "sub" rows under each revision sequence.

3 Comments
MachielAEC
Advocate

This would be a nice management feature. I always find my Revision description becoming quite long (sometimes it feels like articles) if I have the same revision notes that I need to populate on multiple sheets.

pieterdewaal
Advocate

This would be very helpful. Sometimes the revision description can be come ridiculously long with notes not applicable to all sheets...

Tammy_Venter
Participant

I definitely think that an additional parameter to group revisions (perhaps by date??) would be helpful. Our revisions are sheet specific, which means that even thought there are 10 updates on one sheet it still only serves as one revision to the sheet.

Managing this is not possible on Revit at the moment.... it results in manual work which is not BIM

At least allow up to add additional Revision Parameters to our schedules - that might be a good start!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report