Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-select Rows for Filters tab in visiblity/Graphics

Multi-select Rows for Filters tab in visiblity/Graphics

It sure would be great if I could select Multiple rows at the same time in the Filters tab.  Often times when working in a work-share model there can be many types of systems that I may want to edit at one time. 

I am in Plumbing Systems designer.  I do not want to see all the process pipes.  My current work flow is that I have to add filters then turn them off.  I would love to be able to select them 1X and then check the Visibility off. 

image.png

1 Comment
lionel.kai
Advisor

Implementation of the "OR" in filter rules idea (which is already "Accepted") should help you with this, as you could (hopefully) just make ONE Filter to control...

May I suggest that you join the Beta program and make sure that they implement the idea in a way that would help your situation? They're probably still looking for use cases, so you should submit yours. 🙂

That said, could you just use a Filter with <Contains> "Process" to catch all of them, instead of the individual ones that you show?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report