Announcements
Welcome to the Revit Ideas Board! Before posting, please read the helpful tips here. Thank you for your Ideas!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Model Lines

Filter Model Lines

Lines, at least model lines, need to have the ability to be selected as a category when creating filters.  While visibility graphics is an option for detail lines it is not for model lines in a phased project.  Due to the visibility hierarchy phase graphic overrides take precedence over visibility/Graphics overrides.  This leaves the user with no way to change the visibility of model lines in an overridden phase.

4 Comments
jkidder
Collaborator

Another reason this is needed is to control consultants model lines in linked models.  I don't want to set all their linked model elements to custom to turn off model lines, nor do I want o add excess subcategories to my own model to turn off helper elements in their model.

sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Thanks for taking the time to submit your idea. Unfortunately, this idea did not get the support of the community over the last 6 months and as such we will not be pursuing it at this time. Please feel free to rework (titles and clear descriptions are really important) and resubmit this one down the road.
sasha.crotty
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also need that ability to filter model lines.  Model lines are useful as Life Safety rating tapes and controlling their visibility is important in drawing sets of complex facilities like hospitals.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report