Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View Templates not working for a user

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
JasonNattrass
208 Views, 2 Replies

View Templates not working for a user

We are working in a collaborative Revit cloud model (Revit 2023). View templates work for myself and a colleague, however when another colleague tries to make changes to the view template, (for example to control visibility of linked models), the changes do not take place within the view. 

The Revit links category is included in the view template, and display settings are set to 'custom' so turning categories off in the view template should hide it in the view. This seems to be an issue with just one user, when another user edits the view template the changes take effect.

I have tried to audit, detatch and re-create the cloud model, however this has not fixed the issue. 
After working in Revit for 10 years i have never seen this issue so any assistance iss much appreciated.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: JasonNattrass

Can you click the Custom button and show a screenshot of what behind it?

Message 3 of 3
JasonNattrass
in reply to: ToanDN

Again, the basics are set to custom, as are the 'model categories' and 'annotation categories'.  

The problem seems to be not with the view template, but with a single user being able to make changes to the template which then don't reflect in their views. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report