Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dissertation Topics

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
murraythomson13
969 Views, 2 Replies

Dissertation Topics

Hi all,

I'm going into my final year as a civil engineering with architecture student and am currently researching potential dissertation topics.

I am interested in doing something BIM related as I have used it frequently both during my studies and at a large consultants throughout summer.

However, I have just been notified all masters dissertations must have an analytical/experimental theme within them. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do? Before being notified of the compulsory analytical theme I had considered "BIM as a modern approach to the design and management in the construction industry" as a potential title.

Thanks in advance,

Murray Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
yo_pen
in reply to: murraythomson13

Hello Murray

I see no one ever replied to you with suggestions! I am now where you were back in 2017 - I need a BIM dissertation title for my BEng with a "technical" (analytical) component and feel a bit lost.

May I ask what title you ended up using? Or if you have any other advice for me having been through this yourself 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer

Message 3 of 3

I also started to prepare a dissertation and faced a similar problem, help me choose a topic.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report