Revit Cloud Worksharing Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Cloud Worksharing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Cloud Worksharing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Sign-in Error

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
benmiller
827 Views, 14 Replies

A360 Sign-in Error

When i try to login to the A360 online account i keep receiving the same error message.

Capture.JPG

I know i am not signed in anywhere else. When the project manager sends an invite to my email to join a particular job we are working on, i click it and can access the project through the browser. However, when i open up Revit 2016 and go to the A360 tab, it states i am not part of any project. Please help!

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
BrettWright
in reply to: benmiller

Hi Ben,

Sorry for the trouble you're having here.

I'm not a Revit expert so i'll move this over into the Revit forum as well to get their opinion, however, what i'm wondering is if there is any way to do a cache clear, and/or browser history clear, so that your Account ID credentials aren't cached in the location where you're logging into from Revit?

The other thing i'll have you give a quick shot would be to change  your Account ID password by going to accounts.autodesk.com and logging into the security settings area to do a quick Password change. (that might work as well)

Then after you change the password, do a test logout and login from within A360 via autodesk360.com and then from Within Revit to see if that works.

Let us know if this helps or not.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 15

Ben,

I belive you are trying to login to your hub from login.autodesk360.com and since your default A360 Hub has been deleted, you are seeing the above error. I will send out an email to you on how to access your Team hub successfully. 

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 4 of 15
tomPPNNL
in reply to: benmiller

Hi there,

I keep getting this screen when i logged in to my account, i tried to create a new account, but same thing kept on happening. whats going on?

螢幕快照 2016-07-11 上午10.49.09.png

Message 5 of 15
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: tomPPNNL

Hi,

Can you please try accessing myhub.autodesk360.com/g/landing and see if A360 portal loads for you? Looking forward in hearing from you.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 6 of 15
paul
in reply to: Swathi_Vadlamani

Hello, I am having the same type of problem - can you help me?
Message 7 of 15
Swathi_Vadlamani
in reply to: paul

Paul,

Can you please let us the the hub you are accesisng and the error you are seeing? Please do attach a screenshot.

Thanks,

Swathi Vadlamani
Autodesk 360 Web
Message 8 of 15
paul

Please see the error attached, and get back to me ASAP. Please understand
the every minute counts...

Paul Waldner|Conceptual Design - Development

TaraCon Precast | Hawley, MN 56549

Office: (218) 216 8260 ext.437 | E-mail:
paul@taraconprecast.com
Message 9 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Paul,

It does not look like the error image was attached, can you try attaching it again.

Thanks in advance for doing this.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 10 of 15
paul
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

PLease let me know if the snip uploaded correctly.
Message 11 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Paul,

You may need to sign in to share it. If that fails please eMAIL it directly to me at first.last@autodesk.com, just swap out first.last with my first and last name.

Thanks in advance for getting us these details.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 12 of 15
paul

Bud - your e-mail does not work - please shoot one directly to my inbox on my first name @taraconprecast.com
Message 13 of 15
Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Thanks Paul and just sent you an eMAIL.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 14 of 15
paul

Hello, Do you have a different e-mail i can use i seems that i can not send to any Autodesk.com account. I do not know why....
Message 15 of 15
paul

Hello, I just shot you an e-mail using a different account. Please let me know once you receive and i resend the snip.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk DevCon in Munich May 28-29th

Autodesk Design & Make Report