Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wall will not report width in the schedule

25 REPLIES 25
SOLVED
Message 1 of 26
Anonymous
2554 Views, 25 Replies

wall will not report width in the schedule

Hi,

I have created a wall schedule where walls report width. All walls but one will report the width. I have checked the build up of the wall and toggled that without any luck. It still will not report. Does anybody know why?

Thanks in advance!

25 REPLIES 25
Message 21 of 26
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous hello which means your wall schedule (need some configurations on your schedule) has the problem and not the wall? can you please try to install latest updates from autodesk hot fixes and service packs sometimes can fix the issues. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

Thanks @ennujozlagam, I think so too. Where can I find these updates and will they affect the central model at all or am I safe to install them and they will only fix my problem?

Cheers!

Message 23 of 26
ToanDN

@Anonymous wrote:

I couldn't manipulate anything because I had the schedules window active and not my sheet view. Once I swopped windows the properties came back online and I could swop the walls over to their duplicate. However, the original trouble door is still being silly. Now it doesn't appear in the schedule at all, but it appears in the general schedule with ALL the walls. I have duplicated it, cut and pasted and it still will not appear in my schedule with headlines. Is it the schedule that is acting up then?

Did you mean Door or Wall?

if it was a Door then I don't understand, but if if you meant Wall then I think they are filtered out of the schedule.  When you cut and paste, some parameters did not transfer, or the creation phase changed, causing they are not in the schedule.  Look at the schedule filter criteria and the phase of the schedule view.

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 24 of 26
ennujozlagam

@Anonymous Hello, if you are under Autodesk subscription, you can download from there, alternatively you can download from this LINK. It will not affect your central file it just an update of programmes to resolve some issues/bugs. But it is better to update to all the user's working with the central file with the same build of the program, there are some issues before with different build working with central file. I cannot guarantee you after installing updates will fix your issues. Just give it a try. You can also uninstall later if you are facing some problem with updates.

Try to download and install from Autodesk website if you don't have one the "Autodesk desktop app" these apps automatically pop out in your computer if there are latest updates see screenshot.

apps.jpg

this is the build i'm talking about see screenshot

build.JPG

note: if dont fix your issues check your schedule filter.

hope it helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
in reply to: ToanDN

Sorry, sorry @ToanDN, I mean wall. Talking and typing = multitask fail, hahaha.

But I have tried to copy paste the wall, duplicating an existing wall and reusing it, tried to make a new schedule, tried restarting Revit, nothing works. The wall does not appear in the schedule. Any ideas?

Message 26 of 26
ToanDN

Have you checked the phasing of the schedule and of the walls? What are they, phase status and phase filter of the schedule; and phase created of the walls?

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators