Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wall detail not showing in plan view

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2845 Views, 4 Replies

Wall detail not showing in plan view

I've moved from autocad to revit. And I'm really new into revit interface. I found revit more effective to bost my working time, I think.

So, the problem is, I really new into this stuff. I started to watch tutorial, and then in the first time I tried revit, something wrong happened. I can feel it. And after I zoom closer into my wall details, there aren't any hatch in it. When this tutorial guy started to draw a line, the hatches is coming within the wall simultaneously. And mine wasn't.

So, I give y'all my screenshot. I've already been looking for the solution in the forums. But none suit to my case. I hope you can help this fixed.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mauricio_mssf
in reply to: Anonymous

You need to change your visual style, It's in wire frame, put on hidden line, or consistent color.
After that you can change de level of detail from medium to fine. 

Visual Style.png

If the answer solves your problem, click Accept as Solution this helps other users to quickly find an answer and let a like if you liked it.

Você achou esta postagem útil? Sinta-se à vontade para curtir esta postagem.
Ficou satisfeito com a resposta à sua pergunta? Nesse caso, clique no botão ACEITAR SOLUÇÃO.

Mauricio Santos Filho Arquiteto | BIM Manager
EESignature 

Message 3 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

Cut Pattern Linework??? Go to Level 1. Do you see hatches?  Site Level's View Range is typically set  high above the building and is not cutting through anything.  

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mauricio_mssf

Thank you so much. It's working !

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: barthbradley

Not an issue. My problem was actually I didn't set the detail level and visual style. It's solved tho. But thanks for your reply 😁

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report