Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views are disappearing off of sheets

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
marcbartolucci
592 Views, 1 Reply

Views are disappearing off of sheets

I am working on a somewhat busy project with about 5 or 6 people connected to a central file. The project is pretty far along with many sheets set up and completed. The issue that has been coming up more and more is that views just seem to mysteriously disappear from what I would guess are random sheets. For example, the sheet with our site plan, including a legend and another view for general notes all disapeared for no aparent reason (view still exists, just had to replace it on the sheet). It has also happened with curtain wall elevations, wall sections, plan details, etc. I am not sure if it happens from syncing or not because we're never working on the sheet when it happens, and usually just notice it later.

Does anyone have any ideas? 

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
hmunsell
in reply to: marcbartolucci

i was holding of on replying to this to see if anyone else had anything..... 

we had a similar issue a long time ago, several versions ago. It boiled down to the number of people in the model at the same time. When we limited people to only 3-4 in a model at a time, the models performed better and some of issues, like what you describe, went away. not sure what the actual root cause was, but the models preformed better with only 3 people in them vs 6 or 7.

Howard Munsell
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report