Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparency override not printing - Revit 2017

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
wesley.gross
3666 Views, 4 Replies

Transparency override not printing - Revit 2017

Has anyone had trouble with the transparency override not printing?

I have overridden the transparency of topography in a linked model to 100%. Everything appears fine on my screen, but when I go to print, both with adobe and bluebeam, the topography prints solid. What's strange is this issue appears to have begun overnight. I printed straight to an actual printer and got the same result, which leads me to believe it is not a pdf writing glitch.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Ilic.Andrej
in reply to: wesley.gross

Try "cut to clipboard"-"paste aligned to same place" trick. In many cases, I saw that it overcomes bugs 🙂

Maybe you should send a small part of the file. Delete everything except the topography and send it.... See if other people have the same problem when printing using their computers.... Cause if they have problems, most probably the problem is in the file and maybe they will be able to help. If they don't have problems, you will know that this is caused by something else which is also a good information.

Andrej Ilić

phonetical: ændreɪ ilich
MSc Arch

Autodesk Expert Elite Alumni

Message 3 of 5
Viveka_CD

Hi @wesley.gross

Thanks for posting on the forum!

Did the resolution by @Ilic.Andrej help resolve your issue? If so, please accept his post as the solution to benefit others.

Let us know if you are seeking more assistance from the community.

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
Viveka_CD

Hi @wesley.gross

Also, can you confirm if you have the latest updates?

To make sure that the issue you are seeing is not something already fixed in one of the product updates, I would suggest checking the Desktop App to see if there are any Revit updates available. For information on using the Desktop App see the following article: About the Autodesk Desktop App

Note: If you are not able to download updates through the Desktop App, the following article has information on downloading updates through the Autodesk Accounts page:

Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements

See similar post HERE

If you find posts have solved your problem, please click on 'Accept as solution' to help others with similar questions.Kudos welcome!

Regards,

Message 5 of 5
wesley.gross
in reply to: Ilic.Andrej

Thanks @Ilic.Andrej. That did work, though the ultimate solution was just to properly phase the building pads so that the topography didn't need to be overridden. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators