Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topography and pads for schedules

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
elias_munoz_neyra
2928 Views, 7 Replies

Topography and pads for schedules

Greetings,

I am currently working on a small project I had as an assignment a year ago. My objective is to make a presentation on how can BIM software aid in the teaching of subjects at the university.
I just started and I'm working on the topography. My question is if there's a way to calculate the volume of the building pad since I'm using it to calculate the volume of soil extracted.

ALso I came to notice that for a reason topography can only be named and not sorted by type or family. 

Thanks in advance for any reply or comment on this topic.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

UPDATE:

I just used graded region, how do I prevent the double counting from happening in the schedule

Message 3 of 8
ToanDN
in reply to: elias_munoz_neyra

Yes you can.  To schedule Building Pad you need to expand the Site category.

Edit:  see updated Revit file for Filtering to avoid double count.

Capture.PNG

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 8
ToanDN
in reply to: elias_munoz_neyra

@elias_munoz_neyra wrote:

UPDATE:

I just used graded region, how do I prevent the double counting from happening in the schedule

Good you figure it out.  Normally the original top is under Existing phase, the pads and graded region are under New Construction phase.  So, we can set the Schedule to show New Phase items only.

Capture1.PNG

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
elias_munoz_neyra
in reply to: ToanDN

Thank you kind sir. 

Message 6 of 8
elias_munoz_neyra

Thanks again kind sir! You've helped me a lot!

Message 7 of 8

Professional PeachTree Mold Removal in Baldwin offers mold remediation services to ensure a safe and healthy environment for homes and businesses in the  . Our certified technicians are equipped with advanced techniques and industry-leading equipment to effectively identify, contain, and remove mold infestations

mold removal baldwin

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 8
stolarik

greetings,

please, is there any way to include the pads hight offset from level in the table ?

Thank you,

StM.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators