Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Block

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
corey_danielson
312 Views, 3 Replies

Title Block

I have created a template, and my title block is part of that template. I was sure last week I could see all the editable parameter in the title block, I could see and edit them all in the properties tab. I have created labels for everyone I want to be able to edit.

My question is, how can I easily edit the info in my title block (name, rev, description, etc.)?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

It depends on your setup. If you can edit all the values directly in the Properties tab, it suggests that you have instance parameters in your title block families where you can type in the values. However, for example, I use Project Information in my title blocks and incorporate revision labels that are linked to the revisions schedule.

See attached example

Message 3 of 4

Did you create Project Parameters using the EXACT SAME Shared Parameters that you used to create the Titleblock Labels? Did you assign these Project Parameters to only the Sheet Category (NOT Project Information)? Did you populate those Project Parameters under the Properties of the Sheet?  Did you place the Titleblock on the Sheet?    

Message 4 of 4

I setup shared parameters. I have the title block in my template.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report