Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tech problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
172 Views, 3 Replies

tech problem

in my revit software all dimensions are comeing in mm , but i want it in feets and inchs how to do it ?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

either you change in your project units or set your templates in imperial. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 4
cbcarch

Manage Tab>Project Units>Length>Feet and Fractional Inches

Cliff B. Collins
Registered Architect The Lamar Johnson Collaborative Architects-St. Louis, MO
Message 4 of 4
Viveka_CD

Hi @Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk Community! I see that you are visiting as a new member! Smiley Happy

Please see article: How to set up the project units and video for a demonstration of the same.

See this forum thread for a way to set up my Revit to be always on Metric or Imperial.

Let me know if this helps resolve your issue!

If you find posts have solved your problem, please click on 'Accept as solution' to help others with similar questions. Likes welcome.

Regards, 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report