Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Model Unlinks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
229 Views, 2 Replies

Structural Model Unlinks

I seem to be having a problem with the structural model I've linked into my architectural model at my office. We work off of a VNP network. When everyone is in the office the link between the two models is fine. But if someone logs into the VPN from outside of the office. The link is severed. Why does this happen. Would it have somthing to do with logging into a VPN network from outside the office? Or would there be an issue with the link itself? This has been happening for several months and is getting very frustrating. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Try setting the path to Absolute in Manage Links, and make sure Locations are Saved.

Someone logging in with a VPN connection to your network should not be causing a Linked model to unload.

Is the Link Unloading or actually being Removed? ( two different things which require different solutions.)

cheers

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thaks for the advice. I will give it a try. 

We have seen both problems. Sometimes the link unloads and sometimes it ends up being removed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report