Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stairs with different story levels

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
zs-17
882 Views, 6 Replies

Stairs with different story levels

Hi

I have to create stairs with different measurements between levels. For example, L1 is equal to 2 meters, L2 is equal to 2.15 meters. Revit divides the risers equally, which is not applicable here. If I create 2 independent stairs, the lower stair will not appear in the top plan. And I didn't find a way to join them together. Is there a way to do it?

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
ToanDN
in reply to: zs-17

What are the configurations of these stairs?  Do they stack or not?  If they stack, the upper stair cover the lower stair so why do you need to show the lower stair in the upper level floor plan?  If they don't stack, use a plan region to show the lower stair in the upper level floor plan.

Message 3 of 7
zs-17
in reply to: ToanDN

It looks like I confused you with lots of unnecessary info. So that, I will rephrase my question.

Can I create 1 stairs unit with multiple hight between floor levels? If yes, how to do it?

Records

Message 4 of 7
ToanDN

@zs-17 wrote:

It looks like I confused you with lots of unnecessary info. So that, I will rephrase my question.

Can I create 1 stairs unit with multiple hight between floor levels? If yes, how to do it?

Records

Yes, as along as the floor heights can afford a consistent riser height through out the entire stair.

Message 5 of 7
zs-17
in reply to: ToanDN

I will be back in the next few days with images when I can.

Message 6 of 7
zs-17

Hi
Image 1 shows the stairs with the difference in height of levels.

Image 2 shows the landing of floor 2 fits on the floor level which is the normal situation.

Image 3 shows the F1 landing below the finish floor level (blue arrow) which is the man problem to fix. The secondary problem is the same landing is not fitting on the riser as it should be. I didn't do any settings for this so I don't know from where this came nether hor to fix it (green arrow).

Regards

Message 7 of 7
ToanDN

Already answered above.  Create two stairs and use a plan region to show lower stair in the upper floor plan view.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report