Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solid vs Hollow Mullions

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
791 Views, 2 Replies

Solid vs Hollow Mullions

How does Revit decide to make some mullions show as hollow and others a solid?  I made both styles that show below.  But the show differently.  I don't know why.  What's the word on this?  I don't like the inconsistency in my plans.

Thanks

Nardo

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

It seems they are all solid, however you are using consistent colors, which will use the color of the mullion assigned. Make sure to check your visibility settings, detail level and material settings to ensure all is viewing accordingly. 

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The mullions by the doors are filled but light grey,  the fully interior ones are solid black and the corner mullions are open in the middle(Hollow).  All three different. 

The same visibility settings control all of them in this one view.  But I discovered that someone had edited the materials.  When I made sure that they were all the exact same, they show the same.  But it surprises me that a slight change in materials to make the Butt Joint Mullion hide better would make it show as filled and solid.

Either way.  It's showing as I want now.

So Solved.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report