Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site Designer Embankment

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
oladamilola
1138 Views, 3 Replies

Site Designer Embankment

Hi All,

I would like to find out if it's possible to edit the resulting contour lines that come after creating a pad with the Site Designer. Do see Attached.

I would like the resulting contour lines that appear to the side of the pad to be filleted without a radius. Is there any option to edit this ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Viveka_CD
in reply to: oladamilola

Hi @oladamilola

Please see the link HERE on how to use site designer to grade the toposurface, create building pads and modify the terrain. You can use uses host lines and specialized families to modify the toposurface.

Let me know if this resolves your issue.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question. Kudos welcome.

Message 3 of 4
oladamilola
in reply to: Viveka_CD

Thanks for the link to the Video. But the Video doesnt help and neither does it closely brush the Question i asked.

Message 4 of 4
Viveka_CD
in reply to: oladamilola

Hi @oladamilola

Elements created using Site Designer sketched lines can be difficult to modify.

Can you try the following options for me?

• As a workaround, use the Revit Model Line or Detail Line tools to sketch the desired host lines or closed loops for new site elements.
  • Can you try importing your model to dwg format and then fillet the lines in AutoCAD?
  • Please try creating an in place mass with a void and then see if you can edit the lines.

Let me know if you were able to resolve your issue, while I look for more workarounds. Send us a model to test if possible. 

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report