Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared Reference Point extension download

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Samantha_Melcher_ZU9YNH2U26WT
593 Views, 3 Replies

Shared Reference Point extension download

How can I download this extension without autodesk desktop app or product management?

I have attempted to download it from https://manage.autodesk.com/products but Revit does not show up under my products, even though I have the proper license and such. Therefore I cannot access any extension downloads.

Opened a ticket with Autodesk two days ago but they have not helped. This is holding up my work because I have to import shared coordinates from an XML file before tomorrow so I'm getting desperate.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I had already tried this. Ended up submitting a ticket with autodesk and they sent me a direct download link.

Message 4 of 4

Do you think that link still works and will work for anyone. I am having the same problem and would like it for Revit 2023 and 2024. Or where did you go to submit a ticker, I can't seem to figure that out either. Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report