Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Room Tag Visibility in Areas

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
mdulaney
934 Views, 1 Reply

Room Tag Visibility in Areas

I'm using Revit 2015. I created an  Area plan (rentable) which is one view. In a floor plan view, LEVEL 01 - FLOOR PLAN, I added rooms and a room tag. In the Area plan the room reference is showing but not the room tag. In the visibility graphics the room tag is checked. In the Reveal Hidden Elements the room tag does not show but the room reference lines do show.

I then added a room and room tag to another room in the Area plan and the room tag shows. However, in the floor plan, the room tag does not show (doing the opposite of the above). In either option I am not using worksets or view templates so that is not part of the problem.

What is causing the room tags not to show when I go to another view? It is like they are toggling on and off but I can't find the toggle.

Thanks,

Mike D.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mdulaney
in reply to: mdulaney

Never mind - answered my own question: Tags are view specific so they only show in the views where they were added (or if they are copied). 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report