Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROOM TAG UNSEEN

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ateniyte
529 Views, 4 Replies

ROOM TAG UNSEEN

Hey everybody, I have a question. Although I have a Room Tag as you can see the right side, there is another tag in my plan. So do you guys have any idea about it ?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Is the one on the right the tag in the family editor and the one on the left how it looks on a room?

If so are there visibilility parameters on the tag which are controlling how much it shows?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ateniyte

Two things I can think of. EITHER you have two different types of Room tag loaded in your project OR Base/Wall/Ceiling finishes have not yet been assigned to that room so it's not reflecting.

If this resolves your issue, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION to enhance the forum.

Message 4 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: ateniyte

I always create a Room Schedule in conjunction with placing Rooms and Tags. It helps in troubleshooting issues such as this.  

Message 5 of 5
ateniyte
in reply to: Anonymous

I can not believe that I did this mistake . Sometimes I have this kind of problems, as you say so, the information for room has not been assigned so it does not reflect . Thank you for your all information...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report