Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit file not opening

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
359 Views, 2 Replies

Revit file not opening

Hi there, 

I recently had my pc and external storage crash due to a power outage, which resulted in my devices getting junked. Now, I've lost all my work, but luckily ran into a back-up file online on OneDrive, which (unfortunately) seems not to open on any Revit (2015/6) - file itself is a Revit 2014 file. Are there ways of getting it to work(?), as I desperately need to get back to work with it (rather a big building which would be a pain to redo).

Looking forward to your responses. Thanks. 

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi, is there anyway can pm me the file to check? thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 3
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hi, tried to open your file and i dont encountered any problem. I've save the file to different version Revit 2014, 2015 and 2016..

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators