Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Database Link (RDB)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
1158 Views, 5 Replies

Revit Database Link (RDB)

Hi,

We installed the RDB link Add-In in our Revit 2010.
We could also export our model into a mdb file with all the information in it. Did a basic change in the attributes and tried to Edit/Import back to Revit but we have the following error meessage.

System resource exceeded. at dao.DBEngineClass.OpenDatabase(String Name, Object Options, Object ReadOnly, Object Connect) at Revit.SDK.Samples.RevitDBLink.CS.MSAccessDriver.IsDatabaseValid(TableInfoSet tableinfoset) at Revit.SDK.Samples.RevitDBLink.CS.Command.Execute(ExternalCommandData commandData, String& message, ElementSet elements)

Now, I need this done by Monday to present to my boss and I need your help. anybody...

Thanks in advance

Kesari
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Alfredo_Medina
in reply to: Anonymous

syntecgroup wrote:
"Now, I need this done by Monday to present to my boss and I need your help. anybody..."

Monday is coming... If this thing doesn't work yet, use the old and good Excel in the meantime.

Can you please tell me where you found RDB link? I looked for it in my Subscription Center and I could not find it.

Alfredo Medina
info@planta1.com

Alfredo Medina _________________________________________________________________ ______
Licensed Architect (Florida) | Freelance Instructor | Profile on Linkedin
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

I had similar errors trying to export a database but I was able to complete the export after purging out the file. Try using only a small file with only what you need and purge the rest.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

There should be a few different files listed on the subscription page. The DB link is a separate file listed by itself for download.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

Hi..

you can find it in the "Product Enhancements"
*Subscription Advantage Pack for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010

Let me know if this works for you..

Kesari
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Hi,

I will try to purge and test it again..
We could export the info in mdb file with no purging but we are unable to import it back to revit..

We are curious to see if any changes made in the excel or mdb file would reflect on the model after importing back..

Please let me know if you have any success wid this..

Thank you

Kesari

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators