Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit content workflow improvements discovery session

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jledwell
292 Views, 1 Reply

Revit content workflow improvements discovery session

Dear customers,

The worldwide COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted our lives, work, and families. We hope that you and your family are keeping healthy during these sensitive times. If you would like to try something different, we have an opportunity for you to speak about your Revit experience. Please feel free to read on, or to skip this invitation.

Are you a Revit user in the AEC industry with at least 5 years of experience modeling buildings, managing BIM data, and/or training other Revit users? Our Autodesk team would like your thoughts about getting your work done with Revit. In this 45 minute on-line session, you will connect via voice and online screen sharing to give your wide-open perspectives on your most important goals and desired outcomes using Revit. Your feedback will help us create a better experience for all our customers.

We are offering a $50 incentive for this study. We plan to schedule these 45-minute remote meetings between Wednesday, March 25th and Friday, April 3. If you are interested in helping with this product research, please answer a few quick questions about yourself here:

https://autodeskresearch.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_ePsxcasUpJwTerX

Thank you,

Joshua Ledwell

On behalf of the Revit development team

Joshua Ledwell
Principal Experience Designer
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jledwell
in reply to: jledwell

I have enough respondents now, so I am closing the recruitment. Thanks everyone who signed up to participate!

If you signed up and I haven’t contacted you yet, I will do that by the end of day today (in the next six hours).

Thank you,

Joshua Ledwell

joshua.ledwell@autodesk.com
On behalf of the Revit development team

Joshua Ledwell
Principal Experience Designer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report