Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Asks to Synchronize After Synchronizing

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
4482 Views, 21 Replies

Revit Asks to Synchronize After Synchronizing

While it doesn't seem to do any harm to synchronize more than once, some of the people here at the office often get annoyed by this issue and it is a bit time consuming on some of our larger projects. The issue is that the users synchronize their files to their central models, proceed to close the files and are immediately prompted to synchronize the file again even though they just synchronized. Is there an issue causing Revit to not register the sync or a reason this occurs with files?

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: SteveKStafford

I'll try that the next time it happens and I remember which project it was.  I'm currently rebuilding all my doors, as someone built the current ones based on my doors from years ago and screwed up the same way I did.

Message 22 of 22
scastro
in reply to: Anonymous

I see this message occasionally (in Revit 2022) after syncing and then getting ready to close the model. Any ideas on what constitutes a "change to the model" and causes the "You made changes that have not been synchronized..." message to display? I tested minor interactions with the Project Browser, and that did not trigger the message. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report