Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit Architecture toolbar and ribbon error (after multiple installations)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ryanb.909
317 Views, 1 Reply

Revit Architecture toolbar and ribbon error (after multiple installations)

Hello,

I have been trying to install revit architecture 2016 for a number of days now. Everytime it installs successfully, I open it for the first time and the ribbon and toolbars are missing, I can not click any of the icons. Everything else seems to work fine, but I definately can not use it like this.

I had tried to install 2014 and 2015 earlier and I was having alot of problems with the installation failing due to errors with Microsoft C++ redistrubutable 2012 x86 and x64. I am not sure if this means anything.

Here is a screen shot of what my screen looks like once I open a new project.

I have been trying to install this for about 2 weeks now, I am a student and reaaally need this to work. 

Please Helppp..

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ennujozlagam
in reply to: ryanb.909

hi, since until now no reply to your question, maybe  try to check from here, maybe could help you. thank you

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/revit-architecture/3d-default-view-icon-missing-in-quick-access-toolba...

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report