Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2017-Graphic issues, lines dissapear while moving views and 3D

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
2994 Views, 4 Replies

Revit 2017-Graphic issues, lines dissapear while moving views and 3D

I have never had any issues with Revit 2016 but recently I tried out Revit 2017 and when I move views or the 3D lines and hatchs, dissapear.
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Revit 2017 and continues happening. 

What can I do? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Anonymous

hello, have you tried to untick " use hardware acceleration" from options > graphics and see how it goes and try to update your graphics card driver to the latest. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: ennujozlagam

It continues the same, I have been working with revit 2017 on Friday without any trouble but today isn´t working properly.

In revit 2016 I don`t have problems even with the graphics aceleration enabled and the drivers are updated.

Thank you

Message 4 of 5
chrisplyler
in reply to: Anonymous

What happens if you uncheck the options for Draw visible elements only and Allow navigation during redraw? Uncheck each of those in turn and see if either of them has an effect.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: chrisplyler

FOUND IT IN ANOTHER FORUM!!! 

http://www.revitforum.org/architecture-general-revit-questions/29590-revit-2017-graphics-issue.html?...

http://www.revitforum.org/architecture-general-revit-questions/29563-optimized-view-navigation-bdsp-...

And it WORKS!!

I copy the solution below:

Optimized view navigation in BDSP 2017

Last year i had a problem that i could not turn off optimize view navigation in Revit LT 2016.
Revit LT 2016, Optimized View Navigation

I solved the problem by adding OptimizedViewNavigation=0 to the Revit.ini .
I tried the same thing now in 2017 full version but it does not fix my problem.
I also tried using the 2016 revit.ini for 2017 but the problem still exists.

I later found that the option OptmizedViewNavigation was replaced with AllowNavigationDuringRedraw in Revit 2016.
I tried adjusting it, but that also didn't fix my problem.

LOL, i was editing the Revit.ini in the Pogram data folder instead of the one in the users folder it all works perfect now.

The solution was to add OptimizedViewNavigation=0 to the [Graphics] part.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report