Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revit 2015 LT: Can't find linked file's materials in Schedule

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
248 Views, 1 Reply

Revit 2015 LT: Can't find linked file's materials in Schedule

Hi

So I've been using the program for awhile now and I just got a new computer and a fresh install but now I'm having issues. 

I have a main Revit file and a linked file. I have materials in the linked file that I want to show up in the main file's material schedule. But they are not showing up! I can't figure out what is happening because it used to work just fine. I can tag the linked file's materials just fine, but it won't show on the schedule.

Things I've tried:

1. Unchecking and rechecking the "include linked elements" checkbox in the material schedule's properties

2. Making sure the linked file is visible in the material schedule

3. Resaving and relinking the linked file

4. Making sure there are not any materials in the main file with the same name as the materials in the linked file

It's worth noting that other items like specialty equipment in the linked file do show up in the main file's schedules. Only materials are giving me a problem.

I don't know if there is something I'm missing or it's a bug that has been patched. Could someone help me with this? 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ToanDN
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure what happened to your file but it works in Revit 2015 here.

Capture.PNG

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report