Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
247 Views, 4 Replies

Please, how can I see the answer to report number 7028470CER_12? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
LisaDrago
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous.

Umm... what kind of report are you looking for?

is this from revit crashing?

that kind of report is sent to autodesk. unless a internet window opened up and showed a possible fix like a service pack, you won't be able to see the report.

LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: LisaDrago

I tried to install a CDTrial Version of Revit Architecture 2011, but was an error and it ask me if Iwant to send a Report, then it gave me the report number 7028470CER_12. I neverhad received the solution. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

That is the file codes for Autodesk Support...once someone gets to it in their support list they will send an e-mail to the one you provided.

Was there an error message that caused the report?

Message 5 of 5
RDAOU

@Anonymous 

Thats the report reference from the CER you submitted after that an unexpected error. You had the chance to see what was sent when/after you actually sent the report. That being said; the report is now with Autodesk (not on your PC). Once a solution is found they will contact you as @Anonymous already informed you.

The process/workflow is clarified HERE _ CUSTOMER ERROR REPORT  You can see here what info was sent

YOUTUBE | BIM | COMPUTATIONAL DESIGN | PARAMETRIC DESIGN | GENERATIVE DESIGN | VISUAL PROGRAMMING
If you find this reply helpful kindly hit the LIKE BUTTON and if applicable please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators