Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Render material problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
279 Views, 3 Replies

Render material problem

Hello, I have a problem with rendering mateials, I obviously do some mistake in settings. When I try rey trace view, the water and grass are really great (on the right), but when I send a render (high resolution) specially the water is intransparent and not realistic. Could you help me, please?

render01.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
arunag
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

Try changing in material appearance property, the height of the wave to zero or type to reflective pool. It may help.2016-05-20_20-13-58.jpg

Aruna
School of Architecture
Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Bangalore
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: arunag

Hello, thank you very much - it is better, but stil it changes just when I preview it like a ray trace - when I do render, it is still just more blue mass (waved mass) but the texture is not so pretty as I saw in raytrace. Am I missing some button in render options? Because it is the same view, I have rendered in on the best quality, but the grass and water worse than on raytrace. Thank you!

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: arunag

Because in the left picture - it is the render and the water is not as great as the raytrace on the right. Thank you very much that you replied.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report