Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem install revit 2016 to windows 10

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
458 Views, 1 Reply

Problem install revit 2016 to windows 10

I connot install Revit LT on my computer running windows 10 32 bit.  I know that 2017 says 64 bit, but 2016 says 32 bit.  is the problem 32 bit or is it windows 10?  I am about to get a new computer anyway and can get a 64 bit but i would like to get windows 10.

thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

If you have Windows 10 32 bit, then you must install the 32bit version of Revit LT 2016.  You can find it at the Virtual Agent

http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...

Problem you will have though, when purchasing the current version is 2017, which you know is 64bit only.  You have to activate the 2017 version to get to the previous versions.  Might be doable with lots of chats with Activation support though, but that will be on the phone or their chat system.  Getting a 64bit system will solve a lot of issues and Revit will work awesome with lots of RAM to access.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report