Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[PLEASE HELP] SHEET, SCALE, PRINT, PAGE A0.A2,PDF,TITLEBLOKS, MODEL SCALE,

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
427 Views, 5 Replies

[PLEASE HELP] SHEET, SCALE, PRINT, PAGE A0.A2,PDF,TITLEBLOKS, MODEL SCALE,

[PLEASE HELP] SHEET, SCALE, PRINT, PAGE A0.A2,PDF,

MY Teacher ASK ME TO BUILD A MINI SCALE MODEL WITH CARD BOARD
I FOUND THE PLAN IN IMAGE, I SCALE THE IMAGE IN REVIT 
NOW I WANT TO PRINT THE PROJECT BUT I Can't FIND A PAGE[ A0 ]FORMAT  THAT CAN FIT THE PLAN
SCALE 1:25   - HIGEST POINT IS 179 FEET

I WANT THE SCALE IN THE PAPER AFTER PRINT TO BE 1:25 IN ORDER TO MEASURE IT WITH A SCALE RULES AND TO BUILD MY MINI SCALED MODEL!!!!!!!

SO MY PROJECT Can't FIT INSIDE ANY TITLE BLOCK
revir problem.png

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
barthbradley
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm a little confused. Are you placing the Image directly on the Sheet?  Not in a View and then placing the View on the Sheet? 

If the Image is being placed directly on the Sheet, you need to Scale the Image itself. The View Scale and Crop have nothing to with it.  

Message 3 of 6
barthbradley

Buttons.png

Message 4 of 6
ToanDN

1:25 scaled model of a 179' height building is over 7' tall, not mini a all.  If the information you have provided is coorect then you need to print the 1:25 drawing to several sheets and glue them together to build the cardboard model from. 

But somehow, I think either the requirements from your teacher are incorrect, or you misunderstood it and rephrased it incorrectly here.

Message 5 of 6
Corsten.Au

If the Sheet size and scale is fixed, then you need to split the view.. use Dependent view.. make parts, you may use scopebox and matchline to ease it out..If the Sheet size and scale is fixed, then you need to split the view.. use Dependent view.. make parts, you may use scopebox and matchline to ease it out..

Corsten
Building Designer
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: ToanDN

@ToanDN wrote:

1:25 scaled model of a 179' height building is over 7' tall, not mini a all.  

That is a lot of cardboard.... Smiley Surprised

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report