Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parts of Camera Image blurry

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
J_Lewis87
431 Views, 4 Replies

Parts of Camera Image blurry

I was able to create a camera view looking up through a circular staircase. The vertical surfaces are clear including the stair balustrades.  However, the planes parallel to the floor are blurry.  

Does anyone know what might be going on and how to fix the issue?Stair_tower_looking up.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
barthbradley
in reply to: J_Lewis87

Try Increase/Decrease Focal Length of Camera.  

Message 3 of 5
J_Lewis87
in reply to: barthbradley

No bueno.

I zoomed in and zoomed out.  I've attached the latter. Oddly the underside of the stairs is the most blurry.Stair_tower_looking up_focal_length.jpg

Message 4 of 5
mauricio_mssf
in reply to: J_Lewis87

I don't think it's out of focus, it seems that the problem is in the stair material, the texture is very small or of low quality, so it looks blurry.

Try to change the material or the texture image.

If the answer solves your problem, click Accept as Solution this helps other users to quickly find an answer and let a like if you liked it.

Você achou esta postagem útil? Sinta-se à vontade para curtir esta postagem.
Ficou satisfeito com a resposta à sua pergunta? Nesse caso, clique no botão ACEITAR SOLUÇÃO.

Mauricio Santos Filho Arquiteto | BIM Manager
EESignature 

Message 5 of 5
J_Lewis87
in reply to: mauricio_mssf

Thanks, that corrected the issue. I had forgotten to assign the treads a material. So I assigned one and the blurriness abated:

Stair_tower_looking up_changed_material.jpg

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report