Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operational Problems with Revit v2021

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Pixle
305 Views, 4 Replies

Operational Problems with Revit v2021

Hi There,

I am wondering if I can redownload the trial version I installed two days ago.  There are several issues that I can't attribute to operator disfunction. There are no components,  but most of the other issues are visibility issues - some walls and ceilings don't appear in various views even when they are in the view range and on the same plane as other walls, can't change line types - e.g. green to black, some objects are greyed out so I can't click them on and hide them in views, etc.  Also the phasing filters simply don't work - I can't get existing walls to grey-out or be half tone, and demo doors sometimes cut out the wall sometimes the walls remain in the demolished door cut.  I just don't know how to troubleshoot and am not sure what to look for in the program file.  My operating system in 64-bit X64-based processor.

Any advice?  Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ennujozlagam
in reply to: Pixle

yes you still can download the software as long as you have your serial number, in your issues in revit have you check if there is a view template assign in that views and try to set to none and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.
Message 3 of 5
JM_K

Autodesk made a decision (not well advised in my opinion) to not include content in the 2021 installation. Download and install the content here - https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-revi...

Insert witty comment here.
Message 4 of 5
_Vijay

Look Like template problem. Try from default template and try to apply view templet according our need...

Message 5 of 5
ennujozlagam

the other way is to share the file so we can check and you can try to refer to this link and see if helps. thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report