Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW ON REVIT? BEGINNER LEARNING? AUTOCAD VS REVIT?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
makagonov.ymm
345 Views, 1 Reply

NEW ON REVIT? BEGINNER LEARNING? AUTOCAD VS REVIT?

Hi community, I would like to present myself, im a civil engineer and I have been working with Revit since 4 years ago, until that, I tried to not use autocad due REVIT have all the necessary to design create and modify in my projects, specially when I have to do a shop drawing. During my knowledge using this program, I notice a lot of people doesn't know this program, so I decided to start new videos and I would like to have the support of the community to program a webinar, what topic are the best to take in count and help people to introduce in this program.

Please check my video (sorry is in Spanish) and I appreciate some comments on it.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Labels (1)
  • BIM
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Thank you for sharing, you can read the Revit forums posted a question and pick those common issues the user's encounter. Thanks

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report