Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing template files in Revit LT 2017

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
david9BCYS
950 Views, 2 Replies

Missing template files in Revit LT 2017

I recently started Revit LT 2017, but get an error message stating "The path you have specified for the default family template files is invalid". I was planning on following a step by step tutorial, but step one is selecting the "architectural template" which is nowhere to be found. Does anyone have a solution for this.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mpeperkamp
in reply to: david9BCYS

Hello @david9BCYS,

Welcome to the Autodesk forum.

The following link helps you to get de template for Revit 2017 LT.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Best regards,
Michiel Peperkamp
Cadac Group AEC
Cadac Group
Platinum Partner
Message 3 of 3
david9BCYS
in reply to: mpeperkamp

The problem was ultimately fixed by an autodesk customer support person working on my computer remotely. I do not know exactly what he did to get it to work, but it does work now. The online forum fixes, namely "repair", "reinstall", "uninstall then reinstall" didn't work. Changing the path didn't work because there were no templates to path to. The answer to the problem can only be answer by the customer support person who did it. I can give you his name is you wish.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators