Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing levels both in 3D view and elevations, but they are showing up in floor plans.

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
dian4189
368 Views, 11 Replies

Missing levels both in 3D view and elevations, but they are showing up in floor plans.

Hello Revit lovers, somehow my levels from 3D view and elevations are missing, but they are showing up normally in floor plans. I tried everything to fix it with the scope box, unhide category, clip and hide at scale, and non of them are working. I created new levels in the same place, tried to call it with the same name and it says they are already existing. 

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
barthbradley
in reply to: dian4189

Have you tried Reveal Hidden Elements? 

Message 3 of 12
dian4189
in reply to: barthbradley

Yes, tried that as well. Doesn’t work, or at least they are not hidden
Message 4 of 12
ToanDN

@dian4189 wrote:

Hello Revit lovers, somehow my levels from 3D view and elevations are missing, but they are showing up normally in floor plans.

How do you show Levels in floor plans?

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 12
dian4189
in reply to: ToanDN

What do you mean by that? The levels are in 3D view, but some of them are not showing in that view, but they are not deleted in floor plans.
Message 6 of 12
barthbradley

@dian4189 wrote:
What do you mean by that? The levels are in 3D view, but some of them are not showing in that view, but they are not deleted in floor plans.

Oh - you are talking about Levels in 3D View!  We have disappearing Levels in 3D View all the time. Do they show up if you start to orbit or pan but disappear as soon as you release the mouse button?   That's our consistent experience.  Eventually, with enough fidgeting, we can get them stay visible.  It's not a showstopper, but it is a little frustrating. One of a few Revit quirks we've come to live with. 

Message 7 of 12
dian4189

They are not visible at all. But thanks anyway, I will just place them when needed with a detail line.
Message 8 of 12
barthbradley

Could be related to your Graphics Card.  Try turning of Hardware Acceleration .  

Message 9 of 12
barthbradley

Did you try a Scope Box?  

Message 10 of 12
barthbradley

@dian4189 wrote:
They are not visible at all. But thanks anyway, I will just place them when needed with a detail line.

Huh?  Detail Line?  You can't place 2D Detail Lines in 3D.  So, you must not be talking about missing Levels in 3D View.   

Message 11 of 12
dian4189

I tried the scope box as well, it is weird because only two of them are not showing, but the others are, as basement level, second floor, and roof, but not ground floor and first floor as well. I will only need them when doing sections or elevations as such.
Message 12 of 12
ToanDN

Select a level, right click, select all in project, right click again, maximize 3d extent.

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators