Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked structural model keeps getting unloaded

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
raysanziaei
455 Views, 5 Replies

Linked structural model keeps getting unloaded

I have loaded a structural Revit model to my model but it gets unloaded. I reload it again but it gets unloaded again!

Revit 2020, Windows 10 Pro

Any help is appreciated

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
barthbradley
in reply to: raysanziaei

Are you saying you Link in a Revit Project successfully, and later it's not showing up in Manage Links, or are you saying that the Manage Links shows it still Linked into Project, but it's unloaded?   

Message 3 of 6
raysanziaei
in reply to: barthbradley

The manage link still shows it but under status says "Not Loaded" 

Message 4 of 6
barthbradley

So something you are doing is causing the Link to unload.  I wonder if an Add-In is the culprit.  Got any?   You could disable Add-ins temporarily to find out.  

How to disable add-ins for Revit | Revit Products | Autodesk Knowledge Network

Message 6 of 6
ennujozlagam

check your link file path folder locations maybe put in the same folder as your main file? or can you try to link as attachment instead of overlay and see what happen? or check your phasing and check if there is assign view template and set to none. thanks

QWR.JPG

Remember : without the difficult times in your LIFE, you wouldn't be who you are today. Be grateful for the good and the bad. ANGER doesn't solve anything. It builds nothing, but it can destroy everything...
Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question. Kudos gladly accepted.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators