Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Weights in Legends

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
skyeg321
162 Views, 2 Replies

Line Weights in Legends

I can't figure out why the lines in my legends are showing up thin. If you look at the screenshot, this is a sheet view with two legends placed on it. The fire access legend is 1/32” = 1’ scale and the test legend is ¼” =1' scale and the line that I placed there is just placed on the sheet. As you can see the line placed on the sheet shows the line weight correct but in the legends they both show thin. The legends don't have a view template applied and the visibility graphic settings don't appear to have anything weird overriding Anything. The legends are set to course and changing that doesn't change anything with the line weights. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
ToanDN
in reply to: skyeg321

Sheet is full scale 1:1, your legends are 1/32" = 1' and 1/4" = 1.  Check your line weight table and compare weights among those scales.

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
skyeg321
in reply to: skyeg321

That must be it. Thanks Toan!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators