Revit Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Revit Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Revit Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Level Head Units Metric and Imperial

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
2962 Views, 10 Replies

Level Head Units Metric and Imperial

I am working in metric, and my levels read in millimeters.  Dimensions are defined to read both units, but I have not found a way to apply both units to my levels.  Any assistance is appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
jdiala
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: jdiala

The screencast is unlisted.

Message 4 of 11
jdiala

The video is still processing. I uploaded that an hour ago, guess we'll have to wait. Check it out later after an hour or I'll post again when it's ready. I don't really know why a 2-3 minutes video takes more than an hour to process.

Message 5 of 11
jdiala

Lol, now it's ready...

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous

Thanks for taking the time to make the video, but I am looking for a level that reads both metric and imperial units.  Two labels in one family.  See attachment.

Message 7 of 11
jdiala

just copy the elevation label and change the unit on the elevation label.

See screencast...

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

Excellent!

Message 9 of 11
cmrhm

Hello, I have similar question.  However the video is not clear to see. I wonder if I need to revise in Family?

Message 10 of 11
tegorovaB77X2

Hi, it was very helpful but I have a question can we show imperial elevations to show project elevations and metric refer to sea level? or two different types of levels need to be used or an elevation tool. Thanks
Message 11 of 11
ToanDN
in reply to: tegorovaB77X2

@tegorovaB77X2 wrote:
Hi, it was very helpful but I have a question can we show imperial elevations to show project elevations and metric refer to sea level? or two different types of levels need to be used or an elevation tool. Thanks

Use two level types. Or one level and one spot elevation.

Toan Nguyen
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Technology Administrators